Monday, March 9, 2020

Storyboard Portfolio

Work In Progress: Beetlejuice "The Whole Being Dead Thing Part 2" As a fun personal project, and as a result of listening to the Broadway Musical of Beetlejuice for an embarassing amount of...months..I wanted to board out one of the songs! Working on a musical sequence is something Ive always enjoyed and not yet had the pleasure to do on a show whether boards or revisions, hopefully this turns out how I see it in my head and I can make many more musical sequences in the future!
Below is the rough sketch character designs I made for my own reference. The main thing Ive changed is the cheerleaders are now conjoined at the hip.

For a peek at part of my rough/thumbs version timed out to the music go here: https://youtu.be/xkFPotwkT28






A museum heist gone wrong.
How I imagine the opening to Wicked's No Good Deed.